You are here: Home / Trekking / Trekking to Lake Uruscocha 4350 m.
Trekking to Lake Uruscocha 4350 m.
Situated at the foot of Mount Urus the lagoon is an ideal place for travelers to acclimatize or to fish.
Huaraz 3100 m - 3600 m Pashpa - lagoon Uruscocha (4350 m). Evening can be fished on the lagoon.
If desired, this day tour to be extended to two days in order to spend more time in the Lagoon again try his luck at fishing.
- Duration: 01 day
- Altitud: 4300 m
- Route: Huaraz - Pashpa - Lake Uruscocha
- Dificult: Easy to moderate
- Climate: Cold - dry and moderate.
- Season: April to September
- Entrance fee to the Huascarán National Park.
- Peruvian Local Guide.
- Public transportation.
- Lunch Packet.