You are here: Home / Trekking / Climbing Nevado Ishinca
Climbing Nevado Ishinca
- Duration: 03 day
- Altitud: 5530 m
- Route: Huaraz - Pashpa - Base camp Ishinca
- Dificult: Easy
- Season: March - October
Ishinca is one of the most popular mountains of the Cordillera Blanca. It has a beautiful summit, ideal for those who would like to acclimatize to the altitude. This is a long tour, across a glacier with crevices and ice caves.
Day 01: Huaraz - Cochapampa - Base Camp (4350 m)
From Huaraz we will drive to Cochapampa where our Donkey Driver will be waiting for us. From there we will start our hike, going through a forest of Quenuales trees until Base Camp. Approx. 4 hours.
Day 02: Base Camp Ishinca Summit (5530 m) - Base Camp
We will start hiking our ascent at 3 am, taking a zigzag trail to the glacier, where we will begin our journey to the top. From there, we will have a truly panoramic view. Then, we will descend to Base Camp.
Day 03: Base Camp - Cochapampa - Huaraz
Hike down to Cochapampa where our shuttle bus will be waiting to take us back to Huaraz.
- Entrance fee to the Huascarán National Park, US$25.00 per person
- Transfer hotel/busstation – Huaraz in Hotel
- Peruvian Local Guide
- Cook (s)
- Porter (for climbing part)
- Donkey drivers
- Private transportation Huaraz/according to the program/Huaraz
- Complete meals during the trek program and climbing program
- Kitchen/dinning tent
- Cooking equipment
- Collective technical equipment
- Toilette tent
- Tents for 2 Person
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer/bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport – Lima
- Nights Hotel in Lima / Double room with breakfast included
- City touring Lima
- Hotel In Huaraz,according to the program 2 nights. Double room with breakfast included
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima, executive service in public bus-Movil Tours or Cruz del Sur
- Horse(in case of emergency,for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Personal Spending
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, climbing boots, crampons, ice axe, gaiters, harness, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
2023 Andean Peaks S.A.C.
All Rights Reserved | Site by INDEX.pe