Esta aqui: Inicio / Trekking / Climbing Pequeño Alpamayo
Climbing Pequeño Alpamayo 5425 m.
- Duration: 04 days
- Altitud: 5425 msnm
- Route: La Paz - Base Camp (Lake Tuni) - Summit Pequeño Alpamayo
- Dificult: Easy to Moderate
- Season: All Year
El Pequeño Alpamayo summit is a beautiful, located in Condoriri
01 Day: La Paz - Lake Tuni
We start from La Paz early in the morning along the main road towards Lake Titicaca with the transport,then begin our walk towards the lagoon Tuni.
Our trek takes us 3 hours aprox.
02 Day: Ascent - Summit Cerro Austria (5300 m) - Base Camp (Lake Tuni) - La Paz
We started the climb at 4 am by a zig zag path then pass through a rocky stretch, descent to Lake Tuni and return to
la Paz in transport . 4-5 hrs apr ox.
03 Day: Ascent - Summit Pequeño Alpamayo (5425 m) - Base Camp Condoriri(Lake Tuni)
We began our ascent at 2 am to the summit 5-6 hrs approx.
04 Day: Base Camp Condoriri(Lake Tuni) - La Paz
This last day is a quiet hike to Tuni and return to La Paz in transport. 2 hrs prox.
Cerro Austria (5300 m) & Pequeño Alpamayo (5425 m) - 22.10. - 24.10.2014.
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport – La Paz
- Hotel In La Paz,according to the program nights. Double room with breakfast included
- Peruvian Local Guide
- Cook (s)
- Porter (for climbing part)
- Donkey drivers
- Private transportation La Paz/according to the program/La paz
- Complete meals during the trek program and climbing program
- Kitchen/dinning tent
- Cooking equipment
- Collective technical equipment
- Toilette tent
- Tents for 2 Person
- Travel accident and health insurance
- City touring La Paz
- Horse(in case of emergency,for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Personal Spending
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, climbing boots, crampons, ice axe, gaiters, harness, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)